Membership / Join Alumni
Who can become a member of the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Association? Anyone interested in supporting the local agriculture education programs, agricultural instructors, and FFA members. If you see the importance of promoting agriculture education, have the heart of a volunteer and want to serve your local community, consider taking the time to get involve in your local or state FFA Alumni Chapter. There are no restrictions on age, education, economics, or ability level. We need you to help spread the word on the importance of agriculture education.
FFA Alumni Membership Information
- The FFA Alumni membership year runs from August 1 - July 31. (Start registering members August 1st so they get the most value of their membership!)
- Wisconsin Membership & Dues Submission Deadlines:
- January 1 – First major deadline, Will be entered into the Early Bird Drawing (2 chapters will be given $25 at the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Convention)
- March 1st – Second major deadline (Qualifies chapters for awards, scholarships, grants and state delegate counts.)
- All membership (with the exception of NEW chapters) must be submitted through ffa.org
- All annual membership will expire July 31. Annual members are removed from the roster at that time, until added back on after August 1. Please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com if you have questions or need help. The renewal process of annual members is very simple.
- You no longer have to worry about renewing lifetime members, that automatically happens. You should remove deceased members each year. Contact the Executive Director if you need assistance with how to do that.
Becoming an Associate Member
How to Access Username and Reset Password
How to Become a Member
How to Create Account as First Time User
How to Log On to FFA Online
Quick Guide to submitting your Alumni Membership
Submitting Local Members
Updating a Members Address
Instructors – Bulk Advance Students To Alumni